State Library of Vicroria
. Architect: Joseph Reed. 1854 - (portico with columns) 1870.
. 174 Collins Street. 1845. Architects: Reed and Barnes. Portico with columns added in 1861.
Emily McPherson School of Domestic Science
. (Now RMIT) Opened in 1927.
. 1856. Architects: Peter Kerr and J G Knight. Mt Difficult (Grampians) slate. Western facade 1886.
The Shrine of Rememberance
. 1927 - 1934.
Melbourne Town Hall
. 1867. Architects: Reed and Barnes. Portico with columns added in 1887.
Old Treasury Building
. 1857 - 1862. Architect: J J Clark. Bacchus Marsh freestone.